Monday 19 March 2007

Mountain Running and Peeing Like a Man

After staying for a couple of days with Mark whilst my human parents were away on their holidays, I was brought over to stay with Claudia and Fredrik. They were extremely nice to me and always showered me with loads of attention.


This is me and Claudia getting cosy. Fredrik was hiding somewhere...


I had a great time during my stay with them. Claudia and Fredrik are very fit humans, much fitter than Missus and Dad. On a couple of occasions, they took me for a ten kilometer run in the mountains. At first, I did not know what to expect as it's been a while since I conquered a flight of stairs, let alone a mountain. Anyway, I put on a brave front and went with them.


This is me at the starting point. This should be no problem for an athlete like me.

This is easy. I just need to enjoy the nature, pick up rubbish and sniff around. Hey, I saw a tiger! Sorry, that was Claudia hiding behind the bush.

Ten minutes later, I was lagging behind. It came to the point where I was no longer walking, I was almost crawling...

I had to stop for a rest, I could not take it anymore. I needed water...

'Pant!' 'Pant!' 'Pant!' Water! Water! Where's the water? I am dying...

Thank god for that!

That was not all. During my stay, Fredrik noticed that I am still doing my girly squart when I pee. Feeling sorry for me, he showed me how to pee like a real man by cocking his leg up against the tree. He didn't pee of course!

No comments: