Thursday 18 October 2007

I Miss the Beach

I don't want to get too nostalgic, because I am enjoying myself here in Shekou, but I do sometimes miss the times I spent on the beach during my stay in Okpo, Korea. With all due respect, I don't really miss Okpo (some people were not too friendly to me at times). But, what I really do miss is being able to run around freely on a sandy beach, enjoying the sea breeze and 'doggy surfing' amongst the waves.

Anyway, the humans have tried their best to organise a beach outing for me here in Shekou. Unfortunately, the nearby beaches are not too pet friendly. The only beach which is deemed suitable for me is about a three hour drive from Shekou. So, I guess for now, I will not be going to the beach too often.

Just to reminisce, I've attached a video clip of me on my last trip to Gujora Beach in Korea.


No comments: