Saturday 9 April 2011

Another Visit from Grandma

Remember last summer when my Grandma visited us in Italy? Well, she recently came back to see us again. Here's a few special pics taken while she was here... 

My booti-ful Grandma during a visit to Como.

Me, Grandma and Dad in front of Lake Como...

...and again in front of Como's Duomo...

...and once more on one of Como's quaint shopping streets.

Finally we took a photo in Como with just me and Missus in the picture!

During another day out, we went across to my favourite swimming spot - at Lake Garda.

Grandma had a grandstand seat to watch my swimming skills...

...and I didn't disappoint her!

While we were at Lake Garda, we met up with our good friends, Lucille, Nicoletta and Mario.

Let me show you a short video of Lucille and me frolicking on the beach...



By the way, Grandma was here especially because my humans are planning something significant. Watch this space for more news...

7 comments:

Asta said...

Homew
You awe so lucky that yu have such a bootiful and sweet and smiley Gwamma
It looks like all of you had a most wondewful time
can't wait fow the news
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lucille said...

Oh Homer,
I miss you so much!
Wish we could go again any time!!!!
Why don't we ask our humans to go and live on Lake Garda! Would be beautiful, don't you think?
Thanks for your post... yes plenty of work to be done... and my human took ad hoc pictures, because the situation is worse than it seems!!!
But at the end we should have a nice garden (we all hope so dearly)!!!
Ciao Lucille

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Your Grandma looks like a very sweet lady with that happy smile. And such fun for you and Lucille. We know Lucille too - looks like she likes watching you do all the swimming while she sticks to wading.

Can't wait to hear more about what is going on.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Lacy said...

w00fs, what fun u had wiff grandma and Lucille...she looks like a happy person...cant wait for ur news..

b safe,
rocky

KT and Easton said...

Even though I like Grammas of all shapes and sizes, my heart belongs to the beautiful, swimming dogs and their unbridled joy. It makes my heart soar. I'll bet Gramma was digging that from her grandstand seat!!

The Life of Riley said...

Hi Homer,
It looks like you have had lots of fun seeing your Grandma again, and also with Lucille! Whatever your humans are planning I hope they enjoy it and also remember to include you in their "significant" thing.

Lots of woofs,
Riley

Molly the Airedale said...

What a special visit your had with your grandma, Homer! We can't wait to hear what your hoomans are planning!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch